Welcome to the Des Moines Chapter of Catholic Schoolhouse!
Registration is now open for the 2017-2018 School Year.
Catholic Schoolhouse is designed to help homeschool families enrich their educational experience through a flexible approach to learning inspired by classical elements, presented in a structured environment. The whole family has a place at Catholic Schoolhouse!
We offer a Pre-School program for children 3-6 years of age. (Parents of toddlers and infants have the option of utilizing a parent led childcare co-op.)
Children from kindergarten through sixth grades study the same topics in the grammar program, delving deeper into the material as they grow older.
Dialectic (seventh-ninth) and Rhetoric (tenth-twelfth) stage students have opportunities for discussion, logic development, composition, and speaking, while staying focused on the fine arts and history time periods of the tour guide.
- Are you looking for a classical Catholic program?
- Do you desire a consistent, Catholic peer group for your children, the kind that builds lasting relationships and encouragement?
- Do you feel burned out and are looking for ways to bring joy back to your homeschool?
- Do you feel like you are juggling too many things and missing family unity?
- Would you like to meet other parents with like-minded goals to share your journey?
Catholic Schoolhouse is more than a day out of the house; it can help bring structure and cohesiveness
to your entire homeschool experience and will bless you and your family.
For more information, complete the contact us information below or attend our next informational meeting.