On the national level, Catholic Schoolhouse provides its registered families with the following perks to help offset homeschool expenses:
- $20 Homeschool Legal Defense Association Membership Discount (HSLDA.org)
- The Office Depot special purchasing program. The discounts available vary by product. The discount varies from 5% to as high as 55% depending on the product. The discount is available at either Office Depot of Office Max. There are no restrictions on the discount from Office Depot or Catholic Schoolhouse- you may use it for your home school, home business, or personal use!
- Catholic Schoolhouse is a FORMED.org subscriber. Formed give us free access to an impressive Catholic library of videos, children’s programming, audiobooks, book studies, lectures, and other content–on demand! It’s like Netflix for Catholics, only more than just movies.
- Chapter families are able to take advantage of bulk ordering through the Directors for Catholic Schoolhouse curriculum. For example, the Core Set (Tour Guide, Memory Work CDs, and Timeline Cards) retails for $108 plus s/h. When purchasing through the chapter, shipping is waived and this set is discounted to $95!
- Participating in the Ignatius Book Club assists with fundraising for our chapter while supporting a Catholic version of Scholastic Book Fairs.
- Catholic Schoolhouse offers polos, tees, hoodies, and totes through the Lands End School Uniform program!
- Lastly, we participate in the SCRIP fundraising program that is available to churches, schools, and other non-profits. There is no door to door selling or asking for donations. Simply by purchasing electronic gift cards through your smart phone via SCRIP for retailers, restaurants, hotels, rental cars, and airlines, you earn money to offset your Catholic Schoolhouse tuition costs. For more information about the program, visit https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/.